we, us or our means Elephant Creative Design (ABN 89 213 535 399).
Information we collect
We may collect two types of information about you: personal information and
The types of personal information we may collect about you offline or online include
- your name;
- your contact details, including email address, mailing address, street
address and/or telephone number;
- your marital status and/or anniversary;
- your age and/or date of birth;
- your credit card details;
- your demographic information, such as postcode;
- your preferences and/or opinions;
- information you provide to us through customer surveys;
- details of products and services we have provided to you and/or that you
have enquired about, and our response to you;
- additional personal information that you provide to us, directly or
indirectly, through your use of our website, associated applications,
associated social media platforms and/or accounts from which you permit
us to collect information; and
- any other personal information provided by you or a third party.
- preferences and options based on your internet searches.
- your browser session and geo-location data, device and network
information, statistics on page views and sessions, acquisition sources,
search queries and/or browsing behaviour;
- information about your access and use of our website, including through the
use of Internet cookies, your communications with our website, the type of
browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the
domain name of your Internet service provider;
Collection and use of information
We may collect, store, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
- to help us monitor our website and improve user experience;
- to contact and communicate with you;
- for internal record keeping and administrative purposes;
- for analytics, market research and business development;
- to run competitions and/or offer additional benefits to you;
- for advertising and marketing, including, but not limited to send you
promotional information about our products and services and information
about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you; and
- to comply with our legal obligations.
Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We may disclose personal information to:
- third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide
their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data
storage, web-hosting and server providers, debt collectors, maintenance or
problem-solving providers, marketing or advertising providers, professional
advisors and payment systems operators;
- our employees, contractors and/or related entities;
- our existing or potential agents or business partners;
- anyone to whom our business or assets (or any part of them) are, or may (in
good faith) be, transferred;
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing
information, products, services or direct marketing to you. This may include
parties that are located, or that store data, outside of Australia; and
- third parties to collect and process data, including, but limited to Google
Analytics, Facebook, Instagram or other relevant businesses.
- to regulatory authorities, if required by law.
By providing us with your personal or anonymous information, you consent to the
disclosure of your personal information to third parties, we will request the third party
privacy laws. However, if a third party resides outside Australia we cannot guarantee
those third parties will comply with Australian privacy laws.
Your rights and controlling your personal information
You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you. An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of such information. In certain circumstances, as set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), we may refuse to provide you with the personal information that we hold about you.
If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date,
incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us using the details below. We will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete,
misleading or out of date.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you
have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing
purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details
To unsubscribe from our e-mail database or opt-out of communications (including
marketing communications), please contact us using the details below or opt-out using
the opt-out facilities provided in the communication.
If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make
a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of
the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in
writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal
with your complaint.
Storage and security
We are committed to ensuring that the personal information we collect is secure. In
order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable
physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal
information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access,
modification and disclosure.
We cannot guarantee the security of any information that is transmitted to or by us over the Internet. The transmission and exchange of information is carried out at your own risk. Although we take measures to safeguard against unauthorised disclosures of
information, we cannot assure you that the personal information we collect will not be
Cookies and web beacons
allow third parties, such as Google and Facebook, to cause our advertisements to appear
on your social media and online media feeds as part of our retargeting campaigns. If and
when you choose to provide our website with personal information, this information
may be linked to the data stored in the cookie.
We may use web beacons on our website from time to time. Web beacons (also known
as Clear GIFs) are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the visitor’s
behaviour and collect data about the visitor’s viewing of a web page. For example, web
beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the
the browser of a visitor viewing that page.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. We do not have any control over those websites and we are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any personal information, which you provide whilst visiting those websites. Those websites are not
For any questions or notices, please contact [email protected]